Loading some great jobs for you...
Registered Nurse - RN
* To provide nursing care to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations, and as may be needed.
* Prepare and review medical records and nurses notes, and assess residents to observe and evaluate their physical and emotional status. Monitor resident activity, evaluate nursing care in accordance with professional standards, and provide nursing care according to physician's orders, care plans, established standards and facility policies. Coordinate and assist or prepare for new admissions, transfers, and discharge of residents. Transcribe physician's telephone orders. Communicate with Residents, family members, other interdisciplinary team members and management regarding resident status.
* Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician; in accordance with nursing standards and facility policies. Sign, date and perform all charting and record keeping in accordance with established policies and procedures.
* Lead and monitor licensed and other professionals. May schedule job assignments and set priorities. Assist and coach as needed. Provide feedback as to their effectiveness; may serve as team leader in this function.
* Assist and participate in developing and implementing a written care plan for individual residents that addresses the needs of the resident.
* Participate in in-service training, assist in implementing orientation programs and job skills training, maintains professional competence.
* Monitor environment and care practices of nursing personnel to ensure compliance of established safety, fire and disaster, infection control and ensure all other departmental policies and procedures are followed; and to ensure cleanliness and safety of work and treatment areas.
* Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
* Completion of secondary education or otherwise able to read and write in legible and understandable manner.
* Must be CPR Certified.
* Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and work cooperatively with other associates.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
* Experience as a Charge Nurse or supervisory experience preferred.