The Warehouser is accountable for all receiving, shipping, and warehousing functions. This includes ensuring supply and efficient flow of materials between Manufacturing, Packaging and the Warehouse as well as HAZMAT compliance, international shipping, documentation, ensuring accurate inventory via SAP and driving & measuring performance in a continuous improvement environment. This also includes maintaining equipment and facilities as appropriate for a GMP environment.
* Shipping, receiving and warehousing, including cold chain within cGMP guidelines * Capable of performing, monitoring, and resolving all SAP transactions supporting department. * Ensures compliance with DOT designated hazardous materials, 49 CFR, and IATA regulation * Ensure compliance with site regulatory and cGMP guidelines as well as company policy. * Other duties as assigned.
* Must have the ability to work overtime as required. * Operate fork lift, certification from in-house training. * Capable of lifting up to 70 lbs and standing for extended periods of time * Must be able to move about the facility
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years previous work experience in a cGMP warehouse.
Associated topics: dock c, entry level, intern, loader, logistics engineer, logistics technician, picker, servicer, warehouse engineer, warehouse support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.