Providence is calling a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Stevensville Clinic, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Medical Group in Stevensville, Montana. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all ? especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
* Provide practical nursing functions including rooming patients, gathering vitals and demographic information, prescription management, immunizations, basic patient education, phlebotomy, and other duties as assigned by the providers or designated licensed staff in the clinic.
* Be responsible for assisting with procedures, prescription refills, electrocardiograms (ECG), injections and other duties as assigned.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of a practical or vocational nursing program
* Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in Montana State
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) ? (Healthcare Provider) upon hire
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* 1 year experience in a physician office
About the clinic you will serve.
Providence Medical Group includes over 30 primary care, specialty clinics and healthcare groups throughout western Montana focused on treating patients at all stages of their lives. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient ? one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.